PLEASE NOTE THAT MONARCH IS THE SISTER BRAND OF ALCMENA. THE MONARCH PULL UP NAPPY IS IDENTICAL TO THE ALCMENA PULL UP NAPPY
Why we love the Monarch Pull-Ups.....
Do you have an expert crocodile roller on your hands? Or an independent little one who’s keen on practicing their self-help skills? Well a reusable pull up cloth nappy could be the solution for you!
Monarch Pull-Ups come with a built-in absorbent core and fully elasticised waist, so they can be used without any additional inserts as reusable training pants!
If your little one is not quite at the training stage yet, never fear- the Pull-Ups come complete with a trifold and booster allowing customisable absorbency up to 15 layers (19 including the absorbent core)! The Pull-Ups make an ideal night nappy, and can be used as Pull-Ups (with a little help from mum or dad) or as a regular side-snapping nappy once the inserts are in place.
- The trifold with 4 layers of ultra-thirsty hemp/cotton, provides 12 layers of heavy duty absorbency, making these an ideal option for your heavy wetter or for overnight use. Alternatively, it can be folded in half lengthwise to reduce bulk and add extra length if required in the Large size cover
- Please note that some shrinkage (up to 20%) is common with hemp and not a cause for concern. Give it a stretch after the wash to pull it back into shape if you prefer.
- Also includes a booster made with 3 layers of super soft bamboo terry
- Fully elasticised waist with thick elastic at both the tummy and back for ultimate comfort
- Built-in absorbent core and bamboo inner, so they double as training pants (the all-round elastic makes it easy for your child to pull them up and down independently)
- PUL panels at the tummy and back to prevent leaks and keep your bub feeling dry
- Rise snaps and waist snaps to help you get that perfect fit
- Customisable absorbency; mix and match which inserts you use to suit your child
- A bamboo terry pocket to stuff your inserts, making fitting the nappy a breeze, or just lay the inserts on top of the lining
Photo Credit: @virtualmemoriestog
Print Credit: @asrulaqroni
Features: Side snaps, rise snaps, single gusset
|OSFM suits 4 - 17kgs approx|
|LOSFM suits 10 - 22kgs approx|
|Cover||PUL with Built-in absorbent core lining|
4 layers hemp| cotton
|Booster||3 layer bamboo terry|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.