HIRING: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I love that I can choose my individual nappies for my hire stash. Are there any discounts for building my own hire package?
Yes! Our 'Build Your Own' hire package discounts can be found here.
2. I'm not a fan of using used nappies on my little one. Can I hire new nappies only?
Yes! We completely understand that second hand nappies aren't for everyone. Simply place a note in your order requesting new nappies only and we will do our absolute best to accommodate your request. If new nappies are unavailable we will contact you prior to finalising your order.
3. Do you post hire nappies?
Yes! Just like an ordinary purchase, we can post out hire nappies to anywhere within Australia
4. Is free pick up available?
Yes! Free pick up is available from Weston Creek, Canberra
5. If I am local do I need to post the returned nappies back?
No, let us know when you are ready to return your hire nappies and we will keep a locker free for you to pop the returned nappies in.
6. How long is the hire period?
3 weeks. This can easily be extended if needed
7. Can I buy the nappies I love from the hire stash?
Yes of course! If the nappy was new when it arrived...then purchase price will be 10% off the full retail price minus the individual hire fee of that nappy. If the nappy was used when it arrived...then purchase price will range between 20%-30% (depending on how many hires the nappy has been out on) off the full retail price minus the individual hire fee of that nappy. You will receive a list of the purchase prices in your hire package
8. What if I don't find a nappy I love from the hire stash?
We are all about finding you the perfect fit so we offer a 50% discount on all future hires if you were unable to find a nappy you loved. If you love a nappy but don't love the size we can post (or you can pick up) an alternate size for free if you are happy to cover the cost of postage.