A super soft, stylish & durable play mat perfect for tummy time, learning to crawl, resting, playing and that perfect finishing touch to your nursery décor. It is portable light weight and easy to clean!
• Exclusive TCS print
• Water resistant PUL
• Single stitch line & overlocked for less chance of separation
• Inserts are a beautiful hypoallergenic foam, which keep great shape & also so much better for babies as no harmful toxins will be released from the foam. (Foam is also sourced from Holland not Chinese foam & cut & shaped here in WA)
• Removable covers come with zips so you can have one cover on, one in the wash. You can also swap out your designs so you aren't stuck with just the one print!
Foam Inserts available separately here.
|1.2 m Round approx
|Water resistant PUL top (printed) with hypoallergenic foam padding. Standard playmat comes with plain woven cotton backing. Non-slip option available.|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.