When it comes to mealtime during those early years, bibs are a must-have for mums and bubs.
Ziggy Rose Design bibs have been designed by a mum, for mums!
• Printed PUL (Waterproof) lining on one side, soft microfleece lining on the other
• Beautiful custom prints
• Cotton wadding between outer layers
• Machine washable and waterproof (please place in a wet bag to increase less chances of labels being chewed in top loaders)
• Adjustable neck
• Wider than standard bibs
|17.5cm Long (from neck to point) x 9cm long a shoulder
|Neck hole diameter: 27cm small setting, 29cm large setting|
|PUL with cotton wadding & cotton backing|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.