PREORDER stock expected to arrive week commencing 21st February 2022.
Designed with function in mind, these beautifully soft, super-sized Seedling Baby Cloth Wipes will be a staple for the nappy years and well beyond. Designed to be thinner than standard face washers, perfect for getting into all the little crevices that need cleaning at nappy change time.
Super-sized, yet not-too-thick, made from two layers of bamboo viscose/polyester and a gorgeously large 25 x 25 cm. A wipe that covers your entire hand? Yes, please!
Reusable wipes don’t take any extra water or detergent to care for because if you’re already using cloth nappies, they can be thrown in with your nappy load.
If you aren’t using cloth nappies, they can be combined in the load with your other washing.
They require no special care and can be used for multiple other purposes once they are no longer required by baby.
Once they’ve been loved beyond usefulness, they can be thrown in the compost to continue to break down.
These multi-use wipes are perfect for little bottoms, hands or faces. You can use them in the home and on the go as hankies, napkins or kitchen wipes.
Pack of 6: 2 x cream, 2 x mint, 2 x lilac
Did you know?
- Choosing reusable wipes instead of disposable, can save you well over $500 during your child’s time in nappies.
- Opting for reusable wipes can prevent over 10,000 single-use wipes heading to landfill.
- A soft cloth, dampened with clean, fresh water is best for baby’s skin.
|25 x 25cm approx prior to washing|
|75% bamboo viscose, 25% polyester|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.