Why we love these handmade modern cloth nappies.....
Want a handmade nappy for your heavy wetter? Then look no further, this amazing Little Cloth Bums nappy. We love the unique & absorbent insert set-up and wish we had found this back when our little Cloth Stashers were in nappies.
- stay dry suede cloth lining to wick moisture away from baby’s skin
- double pocket opening for easy insert stuffing
- gentle Tummy elastics
- PUL leak guards front and back to avoid moisture wicking up clothing
- reinforced wings
- an enormous, super thirsty Bamboo BI-TRIFOLD SHEET, giving 12 thirsty layers of bamboo when folded as an insert OR fold as a fitted newborn prefold style for the same absorbency but less bulk and use under cover for a fitted night style nappy on newborns.
Hire periods are 3 weeks. Please see our How it works page for details.
*** Due to the handmade nature of this product, your after-hire discount will not apply to this product so that we can support our makers as much as possible***
*** Please note our hire nappies are a mix of NEW & USED.
|Best fit range of 3-17kgs approx|
|Cover: PUL shell with suede cloth lining|
|Insert: Bamboo Bi-trifold insert|
|Hire Price: $8 | nappy for 3 week hire MIN 3 WAHM NAPPIES|
|Security Bond: $16 | nappy|
|Post Hire Offerings|
|Little Cloth Bums: 2 nappy custom spot|
|*** As the nappies are handmade to order, your custom spot will need to fit in with the WAHM's schedule at time of order. You may need to be a little patient when waiting for your new handmade goodies to arrive ***|
|*** includes a 50% discount on future hires if you are keen to continue cloth and you are still searching for the perfect fit at the end of this hire period (no discount on postage)***|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.