Why we love these nappies....
Econaps make it easy for families to choose an environmentally conscious option without compromising on style, their Modern Cloth Nappies are beautifully trim & super absorbent. Econaps have designed a premium eco friendly nappy that adjusts to your babies changing needs. EcoNaps want to take the stress out of choosing which cloth nappies will be right for you and bubs. Right from tiny newborn through to energetic toddler their modern cloth nappies are built to last and have adjustable sizes to keep up with your growing baby
- One-size design to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 3.5 to 16kg.
- Easy-to-use snap buttons for fast nappy changes and size adjustments.
- Various nappy absorption settings to handle light or heavy loads.
- You choose what goes next to bubs' skin, the bamboo nappy inserts or the stay-dry suede layer built into your cloth nappy cover.
- Hand-designed in Australia from beachy Byron Bay.
Features: front snaps, rise snaps, double entry pocket, single gusset
|suits from 3.5kg -16kgs approx|
|Cover||PUL with stay-dry suede lining|
1x long foldable insert soft bamboo terry fabric
|Insert 2||1x small snap-in insert soft bamboo terry fabric|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.