Why we love these Bare Love Nappy Pods.....
These nappy pods are perfect for day or overnight trips, daycare, as a swim bag or to organise a suitcase. They have a zip conveniently placed right down the middle of the pod to access anything in the pod easily. They are ideal for containing wet or dry items with dual-layer PUL. A handle with snap to easily attach your pod to your pram, change table or hook and are conveniently sized to fit 5 full set modern cloth nappies or 10 nappy covers.
- Zip closure
- Handle with snap
- Dual-layer waterproof PUL
- 16cm x 16cm x 30cm approx.
These Nappy Pods are machine washable, simply pop in with your nappies or any load of washing (temp no higher than 60 degrees) and line dry.
|16cm x 16cm x 30cm approx|
|PUL - dual layer|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.