Say hello to the new and improved Bare Love Nappies aka the Bombproof Range!
Bare Love have packed in so many incredible features into these fabulous reusable cloth nappies; an easy to fit and use nappy that is absorbent enough to minimise the chances of leaks. A nappy for everyone!Features:
- A large One size fits most (LOSFM) design - more likely to last until toilet training!
- Athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) lined to keep your child cool and dry, AWJ also has the benefits of being extremely easy to clean and fast drying
- Extended water-resistant PUL panels front and back to handle even the biggest explosions
- Inner double gussets: another barrier to contain solids and avoid leaks
- Large pocket openings front and back to easily stuff your inserts into the pocket
- Thick 2cm back elastic for added comfort
- Trim fit
- Contoured wings
Features: velcro, rise snaps, double entry pocket, single gusset shell, double gusset lining
|suits from 4kg -20kgs approx|
|Cover||PUL with stay-dry athletic wicking jersey lining|
1x 5 layer bamboo cotton insert 360GSM 70% bamboo 30% cotton
|Insert 2||1x 4 layer hemp cotton booster 360 GSM 55% hemp 45% cotton|
|Due to the nature of natural fibres used in the insert, Bare Love have allowed for shrinkage between 4-10%|
Your wash | dry routine is integral to maintaining the lifespan of your nappies and helps to keep your nappies in tip top condition.
Below is a generic outline only and we recommend that you follow the wash instructions specified by each brand and read all about what NOT to use on your cloth nappies!
Washing your new nappies? Read what to do here.
* Note: Some brands recommend rinsing all nappies as soon as they come off to help prevent the build-up of ammonia smell
* Night nappies tend to be the smelliest due to the higher concentration and quantity of urine they withhold. A thorough hand-rinse in hot water with detergent, in the morning, is recommended *(but here at TCS we do our daily prewash as soon as the morning nappies come off to avoid this step) *
*Removes bulk of soiling here to allow the main wash to be done in clean water.
*Most brands recommend a daily pre-wash on the nappies used within the last 24hrs
*A full load is recommended for the best agitation and clean. Pad out the load with tea towels or clothing if required.
*Most brands recommend a main wash every other day
* If you follow a good wash routine and wash at the correct temperatures, then barrier creams will wash out! More details here.
Detergent: Most of our stocked brands recommend a good quality main stream detergent. Here at TCS we alternate between OMO Ultimate, OMO Sensitive & Biozet Attack Regular Laundry Liquids.....whatever happens to be on sale at the time! Woolworths and Coles regularly offer half price sales on these brands so keep your eye out for the sales. Prefer a more natural solution? Then look no further than Kin Kin Eco Laundry liquid which is available here.